Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Copper Chef™ pan dishwasher safe?
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef™ pan actual copper or copper in color? Is it a coating that will peel?
The Copper Chef Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating; copper colored that will not chip or peel.
4. Is the Copper Chef™ pan scratch resistant?
Yes, the Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, is recommend to be used with non metallic utensils, such as wooden, plastic or silicone cooking utensils.
5. What is the Copper Chef Pan made of?
The Copper Chef Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, and a steel induction plate.
6. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ pan?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
7. Does the Copper Chef™ pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing recipes for everything from soups and stews to main dishes and desserts!
8. Is the Copper Chef™ pan non-stick?
Yes, it has Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating.
9. What is the weight of the Copper Chef™ pan?
The Copper Chef pan weighs 1.93 lb.
10. Is the Copper Chef™ pan lined with tin or steel?
No. The Copper Chef Pan is aluminum with a steel induction plate on the bottom.
11. Do you need to polish the Copper Chef Pans like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Pan is coated in Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, which will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
12. How do I clean my Copper Chef™ pan?
Clean your Copper Chef Pan with mild soap and water and a soft, non-metal scrubber. Or you may put it in the dishwasher.
13. Does the handle on the Copper Chef™ pan get hot?
The handle is hollow, making it cooler than solid-core handles. Be sure to use a potholder, as the handle can get hot on the stovetop and when in the oven.
14. Is the Copper Chef™ pan oven-safe?
Yes, though you should always remember to use potholders when removing the pan from the oven.
15. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ pan?
It is recommended you use non-metallic utensils such as wooden, plastic or silicone.
16. What is the capacity of the Copper Chef Pan?
The Copper Chef™ square pan is 4.5 quarts.
US Patent Nos D778,664 S & D778,103 S
© 2016 PRESENTED BY TRISTAR PRODUCTS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.