0.5 cup popcorn kernels
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 cup popcorn (popped)
2 bars chocolate broken up
0.25 cup caramel sauce
2 cup mini marshmallows
- Heat the oil in the copper chef pan on medium high heat.
- Put 3 or 4 popcorn kernels into the oil and cover the pan.
- When the kernels pop, add the rest of the of popcorn kernels in an even layer. Cover, remove from heat and shake, count 30 seconds.
- Return the pan to the heat. The popcorn should begin popping soon, and all at once. Once the popping starts gently shake the pan by moving it back and forth over the burner.
- Once the popping slows to several seconds between pops, remove the pan from the heat, remove the lid, and dump the popcorn immediately into a wide bowl.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add in popcorn into the Copper Chef Pan.
- Drizzle the caramel over the popcorn. Space out the chocolate over the popcorn
- Pour in the marshmallows to cover. Arrange marshmallows so none stacked above chocolate layer
- Place in preheated oven for 5-8 minutes, then turn oven temperature up to broil until marshmallows begin to brown. 1-2 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool until warm enough to handle.