12-Pc. Casserole Square Pan Set
We made our jumbo size, 12 Pc. Square Casserole Set big enough to accommodate large families and gatherings. Includes two deep dish Casserole Pans, bonus Griddle Pan and Pan Extender Ring for perfect, non-stick cooking at any size. Plus, you get the premium accessories to sauté, simmer, slow cook, boil / steam, fry, and sear for even the largest crowds.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
11” Casserole Square Griddle Pan
8” Deep Dish Square Casserole Pan
Matching 8” Glass Lid
11” Casserole Deep Dish Pan
Matching 11” Glass Lid
11” Extender Ring
11” Steamer Tray (for Extender Ring)
11" Steam & Roast Tray
9.5” Fry Basket
Two Silicone Side Handles
Silicone Serving Mat
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handle For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
- Dishwasher Safe
1. What are the sizes of the Copper Chef Square Pans in this set?
Your Copper Chef Casserole Square Griddle Pan measures 11”; the Deep Dish Square Casserole Pans measure 11” and 8”.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ Square Pans that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Are the Copper Chef™ Square Pans actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Square Pans are aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What are the Copper Chef™ Square Pans made of?
The Copper Chef Square Pans are aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel Induction Plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ Square Pans?
Although the Pans can be used on an open fire, they are designed for kitchen use.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Square Pans are designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
7. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Square Pans than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures regular pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Square Pans are designed with an innovative, stainless steel Induction Plate built directly into the Pan. The Induction Plate distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
8. Are the Copper Chef™ Square Pans lined with tin or steel?
No, The Copper Chef Square Pans are aluminum with a stainless steel Induction Plate on the bottom.
9. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Square Pans like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Square Pans are coated with Cerami-Tech™ non-stick coating. They will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
10. How do I clean my Copper Chef™ Square Pans?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Square Pans by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put them in the dishwasher.
11. Are the Copper Chef™ Square Pans oven-safe?
Yes, they are heat resistant up to 850° F.
12. Do the Copper Chef Square Pans contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Square Pans are free of both PTFE & PFOA.
13. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ Square Pans?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
14. How do I store the Copper Chef Square Pans?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Square Pans, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the Pans during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pans with other cookware.
15. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.