12" Round Fry Pan with Lid
Succulent, home cooked meals without added fats or oils are fast & easy with cerami-tech non-stick coating. Goes from any stovetop to oven to table with 850° heat resistance. Stainless steel induction plate gives you superior heat conduction and perfect, even cooking every single time. Perfect for any cooking surface: electric, gas, ceramic, or induction. Includes tempered glass lid.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
12” Round Fry Pan
Tempered Glass Lid
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
1. What is the size of the Copper Chef Round Pan?
The Copper Chef Round Pan has an extra large 12” width. Plus, it’s super lightweight and easy to use at only 1.7 lb!
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ Round Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef™ Round Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Round Pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What is the Copper Chef™ Round Pan made of?
The Copper Chef Round Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ Round Pan?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Round Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
7. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Round Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Round Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the Pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
8. Is the Copper Chef™ Round Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Round Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
9. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Round Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Round Pan is coated with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
10. How do I clean my Copper Chef™ Round Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Round Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
11. Is the Copper Chef™ Round Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
12. Does the Copper Chef Round Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Round Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
13. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ Round Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
14. How do I store the Copper Chef Round Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Round Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
15. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.