15-Pc. 11" XL Casserole Pan Set
Get up to 60% more cooking space! Our biggest nonstick family-size set has all the tools you need to make an entire meal from start to finish. Includes pan accessories and our lightweight, portable Induction Cooktop for even more cooking space at home or on the go. Plus, you get two recipes books created specifically for Copper Chef and our chef-grade utensil set included with your paid order!
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
11" Deep Square Casserole Pan
9.5" Deep Square Pan
11" Tempered Glass Lid
9.5" Tempered Glass Lid
11" Fry Basket
9.5" Fry Basket
11" Steamer Rack
9.5" Steamer Rack
All Around Cooking Recipe Book
Ultimate Cookbook Recipe Book
4-Piece Utensil Set
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
Portable Induction Cooktop:
- 10” Cooking Surface
- From Warm To Sear & All Temperatures In Between
- Perfect for Dorms, RVs, Boats & Small Apartments
- 10° At A Time – Adjustable Time & Temperature For Precise Cooking
- 5 Cooking Presets, Easy-To-Read Digital Display & Timer
- Warming Feature Keeps Your Meals Warm Until You're Ready To Eat
1. How large is the 11” Copper Chef Deep Square Casserole Pan?
The Copper Chef Deep Square Casserole Pan is an extra deep dish pan with a family-sized 7 qt. capacity. It’s designed to give you up to 60% more cooking space than ordinary round pans.
2. How large is the 9.5” Copper Chef Deep Square Pan?
The Copper Chef Deep Square Pan has an extra large 4.5 qt. capacity. It’s designed to give you up to 25% more cooking space than ordinary round pans.
3. How large is the Casserole Fry Pan?
The Copper Chef Casserole Fry Pan measures 11” across.
4. How large is the Portable Induction Cooktop?
The Induction Cooktop unit measures 13.75 x 11.75” x 2.5”.
5. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
6. Is the Copper Chef™ Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
7. What is the Copper Chef™ Pan made of?
The Copper Chef pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
8. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ Pan?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
9. Does the Copper Chef Pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive two recipe books with over one hundred fifty recipes for everything from soups to stews to main dishes and desserts!
10. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
11. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
12. The Copper Chef Deep Square Pan has replaced my need for multiple pots and frying pans. What else can I do with it?
It can be used as a steamer, stock pot, deep fryer, sauté pan, pasta pot, baking dish, and roasting pan.
13. Is the Copper Chef™ Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
14. Do you need to polish the Copper Chef like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Pan is coated in Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, which will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
15. How do I clean my Copper Chef™ Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
16. Is the Copper Chef™ Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
17. Does the Copper Chef Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
18. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
19. How do I store the Copper Chef Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
20. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.