8"/10" Round Fry Pan Set
Succulent, home-cooked meals without added fats or oils are fast & easy with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating. Goes from any stovetop to oven to table with 850° F heat resistance. Stainless steel induction plate gives you superior heat conduction and perfect, even cooking every single time. Ideal for any cooking surface: electric, gas, ceramic, or induction.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
8” Round Pan
10” Round Pan
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
1. What is the size of the Copper Chef Round Pans included in this set?
This set includes an 8” round pan and an extra-large 10” pan. The extra-large pans are super lightweight and easy to use at only 1.6 lb!
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef Round Pans that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
3. Are the Copper Chef Round Pans actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Round Pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What are the Copper Chef Round Pans made of?
The Copper Chef Round Pan is aluminum with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef Round Pans?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Round Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
7. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Round Pans than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Round Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the Pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
8. Are the Copper Chef Round Pans lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Round Pans are aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
9. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Round Pans like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Round Pan is coated with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating, which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
10. How do I clean my Copper Chef Round Pans?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Round Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
11. Are the Copper Chef Round Pans oven safe?
Yes, the pans are heat resistant up to 850° F.
12. Does the Copper Chef Round Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Round Pans are free of both PTFE & PFOA.
13. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef Round Pans?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
14. How do I store the Copper Chef Round Pans?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Round Pans, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
15. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.