4-Pc. 11" XL Casserole Pan Set with 11" Extender Ring
Our biggest 6-in-1 Pan yet is 60% larger! Plus, your 4-pc. set includes the premium-quality 2-in-1 Pan Extender: cook two meals at one time or get even more jumbo-sized cooking space! Replace your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating means there’s no added butter, oil, or grease required!
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
11" 2-in-1 Pan Extender
Tempered Glass Lid
11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan:
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Dishwasher Safe
11" 2-in-1 Pan Extender:
- Create Multiple Levels of Cooking Surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Design
- Steaming Plate Removes Easily To Extend Pan Size
- Dishwasher Safe
1. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan dishwasher safe?
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating; copper colored that will not chip or peel.
4. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan scratch resistant?
Yes, the Cerami-Tech™ non-stick coating, is recommend to be used with non metallic utensils, such as wooden, plastic or silicone cooking utensils.
5. What is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan made of?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, and a stainless steel induction plate.
6. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
7. Does the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing recipes for everything from soups and stews to main dishes and desserts!
8. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan non-stick?
Yes, it has Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating.
9. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, it is aluminum with a steel induction plate on the bottom.
10. Do you need to polish the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, it is coated in Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
11. How do I clean my Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
Clean with mild soap and water and a soft, non-metal sponge or scrubber. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
12. Does the handle on the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan get hot?
The handle is hollow, making it cooler than solid-core handles. Be sure to use a potholder, as the handle can get hot on the stovetop and when in the oven.
13. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan oven-safe?
Yes, though you should always remember to use potholders when removing the pan from the oven.
14. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
It is recommended you use non-metallic utensils such as wooden, plastic, or silicone.