5-Pc. 9.5” Deep Square Pan Set with Accessories
Get our revolutionary nonstick deep dish pan plus the premium accessories to do it all. Your Copper Chef Set replaces your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Cook with little or no added butter, oil, or grease.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
9.5” Deep Square Pan
Tempered Glass Lid
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Dishwasher Safe
1. How large is the 9.5” Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan has an extra large 4.5 qt. capacity. It’s designed to give you up to 25% more cooking space than ordinary round pans.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What is the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan made of?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
6. Does the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing recipes for everything from
soups to stews to main dishes and desserts!
7. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
8. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
9. The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan has replaced my need for multiple pots and frying pans. What else can I do with it?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan can be used as a steamer, stock pot, deep fryer, sauté pan, pasta pot, baking dish, and roasting pan.
10. Is the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
11. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is coated with Cerami Tech non-stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
12. How do I clean my Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
13. Is the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan oven safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
14. Does the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
15. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
16. How do I store the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan, we do not recommend stacking other
cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan
with other cookware.
17. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.