8”/10”/12” Round Fry Pan Set
Get a restaurant-grade Round Fry Pan in the perfect size for every meal— no matter how big or small! Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating makes pan-frying, sautéing & more fast and effortless because nothing sticks to the surface! Stainless Steel Induction Plate ensures even heat distribution every time so every meal is cooked to tender perfection with no hot spots. Plus, clean-up is a breeze with no scrubbing or soaking required afterwards!
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
8" Round Fry Pan
10" Round Fry Pan
12" Round Fry Pan
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
1. What are the sizes of the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans in this set?
Your Copper Chef Round Fry Pans measure 8”, 10”, and 12”.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Are the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Round Fry Pans are aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What are the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans made of?
The Copper Chef Round Fry Pans are aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans?
Although the Pans can be used on an open fire, they are designed for kitchen use.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Round Fry Pans are designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
7. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures regular pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans are designed with an innovative, stainless steel Induction Plate built directly into the Pan. The Induction Plate distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
8. Are the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Round Pans are aluminum with a stainless steel Induction Plate on the bottom.
9. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Round Pans are coated with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating. They will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
10. How do I clean my Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Round Fry Pans by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put them in the dishwasher.
11. Are the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans oven-safe?
Yes, they are heat resistant up to 850° F.
12. Do the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Round Fry Pans are free of both PTFE & PFOA.
13. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ Round Fry Pans?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
14. How do I store the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Round Fry Pans, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the pans during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pans with other cookware.
15. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.