9.5" Square Fry Pan with Lid
The revolutionary nonstick square frying pan. Mouthwatering meals are effortless without added fats or oils. Cerami-Tech Technology means nothing sticks to the surface of the pan. Stainless steel induction plate ensures superior heat conduction for perfect, even cooking every time.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
9.5” Square Fry Pan
Tempered Glass Lid
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
1. Is there a coating on the Square Fry Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
2. Is the Square Fry Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Square Fry Pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
3. What is the Square Fry Pan made of?
The Square Fry Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
4. Can you cook on an open fire with the Square Fry Pan?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
5. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Square Fry Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
6. My meals cook much faster in the Square Fry Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Square Fry Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the Pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
7. Is the Square Fry Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, the Square Fry Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
8. Do I need to polish the Square Fry Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Square Fry Pan is coated with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating, which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
9. How do I clean my Square Fry Pan?
We recommend you clean your Square Fry Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
10. Is the Square Fry Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
11. Does the Square Fry Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Square Fry Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
12. What kind of utensils should I use with the Square Fry Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
13. How do I store the Square Fry Pan?
To protect the surface of the Square Fry Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
14. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.