12-Cup Muffin Pan
Our Restaurant-Grade Muffin Pan is designed with Copper-Tech Non-Stick Coating for an effortless, non-stick baking experience every single time. Muffins, cupcakes, soufflés, and more lift out effortlessly without sticking or crumbling. Clean-up is fast and easy because nothing sticks. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe!
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
Non-Stick Muffin Pan - 10.5 x 14 x 1.25
- Copper-Tech Non-Stick Coating
- Cook Without Added Fat – No Butter, Oil, Or Shortening Required!
- Even Baking Without Hot Spots
- Keep Your Oven Clean
- Dishwasher Safe
1. What are the dimensions of the Muffin Pan?
The 12-Cup Muffin Pan measures 10.5 x 14 x 1.25”.
2. Do I need to use butter or oil?
The Muffin Pan is designed with chef-grade Copper-Tech Non-Stick coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil.
3. How does the Muffin Pan reduce cleanup?
Nothing sticks to the Muffin Pan’s premium non-stick coating. Not even burnt cheese! Your muffins, cupcakes, and soufflés lift right out—effortlessly. This makes cleanup fast and easy. There’s no soaking or scrubbing required.
4. Is the Muffin Pan oven safe?
The Muffin Pan is heat resistant up to 550° F.
5. Is the Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?
6. What kind of utensils should I use with my Muffin Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
7. Is there a coating on the Muffin Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
8. How do I clean my Muffin Pan?
We recommend you clean your Muffin Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
9. Do I need to polish my Muffin like traditional copper cookware?
The Muffin Pan is coated with premium non-stick coating. It will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper bakeware that needs frequent polishing.
10. How do I store my Muffin Pan?
To protect the surface of the Muffin Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the Muffin Pan during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Muffin Pan or any of its components with other cookware.
11. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
All pieces of your Muffin Pan will become hot in the oven. Always remember to use oven mitts or potholders when handling.