Copper Crisper XL
The extra large, family-size version of our amazing crisping fryer gives you even more cooking space than ever before. Turn your oven into an air fryer without added oils or fat. Heavy Duty Non-Stick Cookie Sheet catches crumbs, drips & splatters to keep your oven clean. Elevated Non-Stick Mesh Tray allows superheated air to pass through & circulate around all 360° of your food.
Elevated Mesh Tray - 17” x 11.25”
Non-Stick Cookie Sheet – 17.5” x 12”
- Elevated Mesh Tray for 360° Heat Circulation
- Cook All Sides Of Your Food Evenly At The Same Time
- No Turning & No Burning – You Never Have To Flip Your Food
- No Added Butter Or Oil – Less Fat & Calories
- Dishwasher-Safe Mesh Crisping Tray – Easy Clean-Up!
1. How do I assemble the Copper Crisper?
The Copper Crisper has two parts: an Elevated, Non-Stick Mesh Crisping Tray and a Non-Stick Cookie Sheet. Simply stand the Mesh Tray on top of the Cookie Sheet before placing food inside the Mesh Tray.
2. What are the dimensions of the Copper Crisper?
The Elevated Mesh Tray measures 17” x 11.25” and the Non-Stick Cookie Sheet measures 17.5” x 12”.
3. How does the Copper Crisper help keep my oven clean and safe?
The Cookie Sheet is designed to catch any crumbs, drips, or splatters that may result during cooking. It can also be used alone as a baking sheet.
4. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Crisper is designed with Premium-Quality Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
5. Is the Copper Crisper oven-safe?
Yes, the Copper Crisper is oven-safe up to 850° F.
6. Can I use the Copper Crisper on an outdoor grill?
Yes. You may use the Copper Crisper as a grill basket on top of an outdoor grill.
7. Do I need to flip or turn my food while it’s cooking?
The Copper Crisper’s Mesh Tray allows heat to circulate and penetrate all sides of your food at the same time. It cooks all 360° of your food evenly on all sides. There’s no turning and no burning.
8. Can I cut food while it’s still inside the Mesh Tray?
Do not attempt to cut food before you have removed it from the Mesh Tray. Always remove your meals from the Mesh Tray before cutting or slicing.
9. What kind of utensils should I use with my Copper Crisper?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
10. Is there a coating on the Copper Crisper that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
11. Is the Copper Crisper actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Cookie Sheet is made of aluminum while the Mesh Crisping Tray’s wire mesh is stainless steel. Both are coated with copper-colored Chef-Grade Non-Stick coating that will not chip or peel.
12. How do I clean my Copper Crisper?
We recommend you clean your Copper Crisper by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. The Elevated Mesh Tray is also dishwasher safe.
13. Do I need to polish my Copper Crisper like traditional copper cookware?
No. The Copper Crisper is coated with Premium Non-Stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
14. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders when cooking as both the Mesh Tray and the Non-Stick Cookie Sheet will get hot.