5-Pc. 11" XL Deep Dish Casserole Set
Our biggest pan yet is 60% larger than ordinary round pans. You get our jumbo-size, 6-in-1 Cerami-Tech Non-Stick pan plus the premium accessories to do it all. This deluxe set replaces your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Cook mouthwatering, family-sized meals with no added butter, oil, or grease. Enough room for a 12 lb turkey!
11" XL Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Tempered Glass Lid
Eric Theiss Recipe Book
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Dishwasher Safe
1. How large is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is an extra deep dish pan with a family-sized 7 qt. capacity. It’s designed to give you up to 60% more cooking space than ordinary pans.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is aluminum with copper colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan made of?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating, and a stainless steel induction plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
6. Does the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing recipes for everything from soups and stews to main dishes and desserts!
7. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
8. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
9. The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan has replaced my need for multiple pots and frying pans. What else can I do with it?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan can be used as a steamer, stock pot, deep fryer, sauté pan, pasta pot, baking dish, and roasting pan.
10. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, it is aluminum with a steel induction plate on the bottom.
11. Do you need to polish the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, it is coated with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
12. How do I clean my Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
13. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
14. Does the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
15. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
16. How do I store the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
17. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.