8" Deep Square Pan with 11" Square Fry Pan and 2-Pc. Knife Set
Revolutionary nonstick square frying pan in our largest 11” family-size plus 8” casserole pan, essential for everyday cooking. Unique square design gives you up to 60% more room to cook in the fry pan vs. ordinary round fry pans. Cerami-Tech Technology means nothing sticks to the surface. Cooking is effortless without added fats or oils. Easy clean-up—no soaking or scrubbing required! Stainless steel induction plate ensures superior heat conduction for perfect, even cooking every time.
Plus, use our Copper Chef knives to cut toaster-perfect slices of bread or chop through an entire onion in a flash. Each knife is extra lightweight with comfortable, ergonomic handles. Cut through fresh & frozen food in seconds with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating—nothing sticks & clean-up is a breeze. Stainless steel blades stay razor sharp or your money back!
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
11” Square Fry Pan
8” Deep Square Pan with Casserole Handles
8” Matching Glass Lid
9” Multi-Purpose Slicer
8” Pro Chef Knife
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Heat Resistant up to 850° F
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate for Even Heat Distribution
- Works on All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
- Riveted Handles for Extra-Secure Grip
- PFOA & PTFE Free
1. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef Pans that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
2. Are the Copper Chef Pans actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Pans are aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
3. What are the Copper Chef Pans made of?
The Copper Chef Pans are aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
4. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef Pans?
Although the Pans can be used on an open fire, they are designed for kitchen use.
5. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Pan are the first of their kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
6. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Pans than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Pans have an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the Pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
7. Are the Copper Chef Pans lined with tin or steel?
No, the Copper Chef Pans are aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
8. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Pans like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Pans are coated with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating, which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
9. How do I clean my Copper Chef Pans?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Pans by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put them in the dishwasher.
10. Is the Copper Chef Pans oven safe?
Yes, they are heat resistant up to 850° F.
11. Do the Copper Chef Pans contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Pans are free of both PTFE & PFOA.
12. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef Pans?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
13. How do I store the Copper Chef Pans?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Pans, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pans with other cookware.
14. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.
15. What do I use the Professional Chef Knife for?
Our Professional Chef Knife is essential for preparing any meal—no matter how small. It’s perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping protein, fruits, vegetables, and even cheese! Plus, it’s an excellent carving knife.
16. What do I use the Multi-Purpose Slicer for?
Not only is our Multi-Purpose Slicer designed for slicing smoothly through raw meat and fish, it’s ideal for cutting toaster-perfect bread slices.
17. Are the knives easy to use?
Yes! Our knives are designed with ergonomic, easy-grip handles for ultimate precision and control.
18. Can I use the knives to cut tough or sticky food?
All of our knives are engineered with Cerami-Tech Ever Sharp Technology for zero sticking—no matter what you’re cutting!
19. How do I care for the knives?
Although the knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend cleaning by hand. Wash with warm water, nonabrasive soap, and a soft nonmetallic sponge or cloth. Allow knives to dry completely before storing safely for future use.