Copper Chef Eggs XL
Cook perfect large-size eggs without the shell – no peeling required. Simply crack your egg into Copper Eggs, cook, and watch the eggs slip right out without their shell. Copper Eggs are coated with innovative Non-Stick Coating, which means nothing sticks to them – clean-up’s a breeze! XL Copper Eggs are perfect for large hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled eggs. Poach eggs for quick and easy eggs Benedict; make enough deviled eggs for a party without peeling a shell; pour egg whites for a protein-packed day; add sausage, peppers, and cheese and shake for an omelette on the go.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
4 XL Copper Eggs
4 Matching Lids
1 Egg Caddy
Copper Eggs Recipe Book
- Heat Resistant Up To 650° F
- Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Dishwasher Safe
1. What Does My Copper Chef Eggs Set Include?
Your Copper Chef Eggs Set includes 4 Copper Egg Makers with Matching See-Through Lids and an Egg Caddy.
2. Are Copper Chef Eggs Non-Stick?
Yes! Copper Chef Eggs are coated with premium-grade non-stick coating. Your eggs slide right out— there’s no sticking and no shell to peel!
3. How Do I Cook in Copper Chef Eggs?
Cooking in Copper Chef Eggs is as fast as 1-2-3!
- Just crack your egg or recipe into each Copper Chef Egg and secure the lid.
- Lower the Caddy into boiling water.
- Watch as your eggs slight right out without the shell!
4. What Can I Cook in Copper Chef Eggs?
Cook mouthwatering soft, medium, and hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs and omelets. You can ever make desserts like flan, crème brulee, cheesecake bites, and more!
5. How Can Copper Chef Eggs Help Me During Meal Prep?
In Copper Chef Eggs, making eggs ahead of time for later in the week is effortless. You’ll always be prepared for egg salad, deviled eggs, chef salad, and more!
6. Are Copper Chef Eggs Dishwasher Safe?
Yes! Copper Chef Eggs are dishwasher safe. If you choose to wash by hand, we recommend using warm water, a soft, nonmetallic cloth or sponge, and mild soap.