12 - Piece Bakeware set
1. What are the sizes of the bakeware in this set?
Your 8-Pc. Silicone Ramekin Set with Matching Lids measures 4”, your 12 Cup Muffin Pan measures 10”, your Square Cake Pan measures 9.5”, your Perfect Loaf Pan measures 9”, and your Cookie Sheet measures 12.5”
2. Do I need to use butter or oil?
The bakeware in this set is designed with chef-grade Copper-Tech Non-Stick coating. There's no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil.
3. How does the bakeware in this set reduce cleanup?
Nothing sticks to the bakeware’s premium non-stick coating. Not even burnt cheese! Your muffins, brownies, cakes, cookies, and soufflés lift right out—effortlessly. This makes cleanup fast and easy. There’s no soaking or scrubbing required.
4. Is the bakeware oven safe?
The bakeware is heat resistant up to 550° F.
5. Is the bakeware dishwasher safe?
6. What kind of utensils should I use with my bakeware?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
7. Is there a coating on the bakeware that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
8. How do I clean my bakeware?
We recommend you clean your bakeware by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
9. Do I need to polish my Loaf Pan like traditional copper cookware?
The bakeware is coated with premium non-stick coating. It will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper bakeware that need frequent polishing.
10. How do I store my bakeware?
To protect the surface of the bakeware, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of the bakeware during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the bakeware or any of its components with other cookware.
11. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
All pieces of your bakeware set will become hot in the oven. Always remember to use oven mitts or potholders when handling.