Grill, Griddle, and 9.5" Square Fry Pan
Get that juicy, char-grilled BBQ taste on your kitchen stovetop with no messy cleanup! Use the Grill Pan to cook steaks, veggies & more with professional, seared grill marks. The Griddle Pan is the ideal multi-use cooking surface for perfectly cooked pancakes, eggs, or even as a baking sheet for cookies. Our revolutionary nonstick square frying pan gives you 25% more room to cook food.
Mouthwatering meals are effortless without added fats or oils. Cerami-Tech Technology means nothing sticks to the surface of the pan. Stainless steel induction plate ensures superior heat conduction for perfect, even cooking every time. Clean-up is fast and easy with no soaking or scrubbing required.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
12" Grill Pan
12" Griddle Pan
9.5” Square Fry Pan
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Grill & Griddle Pans Perfect For Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
- Dishwasher Safe
1. What are the dimensions of the Grill/Griddle Pans?
The Grill/Griddle Pans measure 12” x 12”.
2. Can I put my Grill/Griddle Pans straight onto the stovetop?
Yes. The Copper Chef Grill/Griddle Pans are designed to sit directly over any electric, gas, ceramic, or induction stovetop.
3. Can I use my Grill/Griddle Pans on an outdoor grill?
Yes. The Grill/Griddle Pans can be used on any outdoor BBQ grill. The Grill Pan is especially handy for cooking small foods like shrimp or asparagus that might otherwise fall through your grill’s grates.
4. Are the Grill/Griddle Pans oven safe?
Yes. The Grill/Griddle Pans are heat resistant up to 850° F. The Panini Press Lid is not designed for oven use.
5. Can I use the Grill Pan under the broiler?
Yes. Thanks to its high heat resistance, the Grill is perfect for “finishing” large pieces of meat or even melting cheese.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Grill/Griddle Pans are the first of their kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you can season the Grill/Griddle Pans with natural oils, such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
7. What kind of food is best to cook on the Grill Pan?
The Grill Pan is especially perfect for grilling and searing meat, fish, and vegetables to perfection with flavorful, appetizing grill marks. There’s no limit to what you can cook on the Grill including crisp quesadillas, fruit, and even grilled cake!
8. What kind of food is best to cook on the Griddle Pan?
The Griddle Pan is the ideal multi-use nonstick cooking surface. Enjoy perfectly cooked pancakes, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches. You can even use it as a baking pan for cookies!
9. My meals cook much faster on the Grill/Griddle Pan than with an ordinary grill or frying pan. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook at the same high temperatures required during ordinary cooking. That’s because the Grill/Griddle Pans have an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
10. Can I cook with BBQ sauce or other sweet sauces?
Yes, although we recommend waiting until your food is almost cooked before adding any type sauce or marinade with a high sugar content.
11. What kind of utensils should I use with the Grill/Griddle Pans?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
12. Is there a coating on the Grill/Griddle Pans that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
13. Are the Grill/Griddle Pans or the Square Fry Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Grill is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate. It is coated with copper-colored Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
14. Do the Grill/Griddle Pan or the Square Fry Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The pans are free of both PTFE & PFOA.
15. How do I store my Grill/Griddle Pans and Square Fry Pan?
To protect the surface of the pans, we do not recommend stacking it with other cookware. Use a soft cloth to protect the pans if you must store them with other pans.
16. How do I clean the Grill/Griddle Pans and Square Fry Pan?
We recommend you clean the Grill by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may use the dishwasher. For additional information, consult the User’s Manual.
17. Do I need to polish the Grill/Griddle Pans or Square Fry Pan like traditional copper cookware?
No. The pans are coated with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. They will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper cookware that needs frequent polishing.
18. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always use potholders when cooking as the Grill will get hot. If you received a Panini Press Lid, remember to use potholders when handling. The Panini Press Lid is not designed for oven use. Remember to divert your face and body when lifting the Lid as hot steam may result. Never pour cold water on a hot Grill Pan. Let cool before washing.