The Griddle Pan is the ideal multi-use cooking surface for perfectly cooked pancakes, eggs, or even as a baking sheet for cookies. Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating means no added butter or oil is required.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Dishwasher Safe
1. What are the dimensions of the Griddle?
The Griddle measures 12” x 12”.
2. Can I put my Griddle straight onto the stovetop?
Yes. The Copper Chef Griddle is designed to sit directly over any electric, gas, ceramic, or induction stovetop.
3. Can I use my Griddle on an outdoor grill?
Yes. The Griddle can be used on any outdoor BBQ grill. The Grill is especially handy for cooking small foods like shrimp or asparagus that might otherwise fall through your grill’s grates.
4. Is the Griddle oven safe?
Yes. The Griddle is heat resistant up to 850° F. The Panini Press Lid is not designed for oven use.
5. Can I use the Griddle under the broiler?
Yes. Thanks to its high heat resistance, the Griddle is perfect for “finishing” large pieces of meat or even melting cheese.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Griddle Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you can season the Griddle with natural oils such as olive, canola, and peanut oil.
7. What kind of food is best to cook on the Griddle Pan?
The Griddle Pan is the ideal multi-use non-stick cooking surface. Enjoy perfectly-cooked pancakes, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches. You can even use it as a baking pan for cookies!
8. Does the Griddle come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing chef-tested recipes.
9. My meals cook much faster on the Griddle Pan than with an ordinary grill or frying pan. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook at the same high temperatures required during ordinary cooking. That’s because the Griddle has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
10. Can I cook with BBQ sauce or other sweet sauces?
Yes, although we recommend waiting until your food is almost cooked before adding any type sauce or marinade with a high sugar content.
11. What kind of utensils should I use with the Griddle?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
12. Is there a coating on the Griddle Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
13. Is the Griddle Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Griddle is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate. It is coated with copper colored Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
14. Does the Griddle Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Griddle is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
15. How do I store my Griddle Pan?
To protect the surface of the Griddle, we do not recommend stacking it with other cookware. Use a soft cloth to protect the Griddle if you must store it with other pans.
16. How do I clean the Griddle?
We recommend you clean the Griddle by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may use the dishwasher. For additional information, consult the User’s Manual.
17. Do I need to polish the Griddle like traditional copper cookware?
No. The Griddle is coated with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. It will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper cookware that needs frequent polishing.
18. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always use potholders when cooking as the Griddle will get hot. If you received a Panini Press Lid, remember to use potholders when handling. The Panini Press Lid is not designed for oven use. Remember to divert your face and body when lifting the Lid as hot steam may result. Never pour cold water on a hot Griddle Pan. Let cool before washing.