Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 8 graham crackers, cut in half
- 0.5 bag marshmallows mini
- 1 unknown bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix according to the instructions on the box and set aside.
- Place 9 half graham crackers on the bottom of the Copper Chef pan.
- Sprinkle half the chocolate chips on top of the graham crackers.
- Pour the cake mix on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Crush the rest of the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers and the rest of the ingredients over the cake.
- Place the pan back into the oven for another 5 minutes until the marshmallows are melted.
- Let cool.