Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Seafood
- 2 pound pei mussels
- 1 24 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 0.5 Onion, peeled and diced
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 0.5 cup White wine
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon freshly ground black peppper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Place the Copper Chef pan on the stove over high heat.
- Add olive oil, onions and garlic and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the Mussels, wine, basil, pepper & crushed tomatoes.
- Place the lid on the pan.
- Cook until all of the mussels are open.