Rosemary Garlic Bread
Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Bread
- 3 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 5 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup parmeasn cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the thawed bread into the Copper Chef.
- Let proof until it doubles in size.
- Spread the rest of the ingredients on top of the bread.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.