Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 5 can apples
- 4 unknown pie shells
- 1 cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drape the pie shells on the bottom and sides of the Copper Chef pan leaving a large enough flap to cover the apples on top.
- Pour the apples into the pie shells.
- Cover the apple pie filling with the excess pie shell.
- Brush the top of the pie with half and half.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 45-60 minutes until the pie is golden.
- Remove and let cool.