Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 5 can cherry pie filling
- 4 pie shells
- 0.25 cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 375 degree.
- Drape the pie shells on the bottom and sides of the Copper Chef pan leaving 1 pie shell to make lattice top.
- Pour the cherry pie filling into the pan
- Cut 1” strips out of the remaining piecrusts and make a lattice top.
- Brush the top of the pie with Half and Half.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 45-60 minutes until the pie is golden.
- Remove and let cool.