Copper Chef 11” Square Fry Pan
Recipe Type: Chicken
- 0.75 cup Shredded Monterey Cheese
- 1 cup Cubed Chicken
- 0.25 cup Multi Colored Peppers
- 2 tablespoon Tomatoes,diced
- 3 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tortillas (8 inch diameter)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil on one side.
- Place the copper chef on a medium heat.
- Place the olive oiled side down in the pan.
- Spread the ingredients evenly over the tortilla and top with the last tortilla olive oil side up.
- Cook until golden on each side.
- Remove and serve.