Recipe Type: Beef
- 2 pound Chop Meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 0.5 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 Green Pepper, Seeded and diced small
- 1 Small Onion, peeled and diced
- 2 clove Garlic, peeled and minced
- Place the Copper Chef Pan on a medium heat for 2 minutes to heat.
- Add the olive oil and then the chop meat, cook meat until done.
- Add the onions and garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and lower the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger rolls.