Recipe Type: Beef
- 2 pound ground beef
- 3 cup mashed potatoes
- 0.5 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetable
- Place the Copper Chef Pan on a medium heat for 2 minutes to heat.
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Add the canola oil and then the chop meat, cook meat until done.
- Add the onions, sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add the BBQ Sauce, worcestshire sauce, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat layer the frozen vegetables. Spread the mashed potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly golden.