Stuffed Pork Chops
Copper Chef 11” Square Fry Pan
Recipe Type: Pork
- 3 thick pork chops
- 2 cup Bread cubed
- 1 Carrot peeled and diced
- 1 Small onion peeled and diced
- 1 Celery stalk diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 0.5 cup apple cider
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 Shallot minced
- 0.75 cup Cider
- 2 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 Apple diced
- Make the stuffing: Place the copper chef on the stove on medium heat and add the butter let it melt.
- Add the onions, celery, apples & carrots cook until tender. Add the S&P and poultry seasoning cook for 1 minute. Add the bread and cider turn off the heat and mix until well blended. Set aside to cool.
- Place the pork chops on a cutting board and make pocket to hold the stuffing. Make a slit into the meaty part of the chop and move the knife around the inside to make a pocket.
- Preheat the oven for 375 degree.
- Once the stuffing is cooled fill the pork chops.
- Season the chops with S&P.
- Place the Copper Chef on the stove on High Heat to preheat for 2 minutes. Add the olive oil and sear the pork chops 4 minutes per side or until the are golden.
- Place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Use a thermometer to test for doneness 165 degrees in the center of the pork chop.
- When done remove the chops and let rest.
- Place the Copper Chef on the stove medium heat and melt the butter. Add the shallots cook for 2 minutes then add the rest of the ingredients. Cook until slightly thickened and serve over pork chops.