Recipe Type: Rice and Sides
- 1 cup Corn meal
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 2 Sage leaves
- 2 clove Garlic sliced
- 1 Sprig rosemary
- 0.5 cup Heavy Cream
- 0.25 cup Grated parmigiano cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Place the Copper Chef on the stove on high heat. Add all the ingredients except corn meal, ½ cup stock, butter and cheese.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium let cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix the corn meal and the ½ cup stock together until smooth. Slowly add the corn meal mixture to the boiling stock and mix until creamy. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat until thick.
- Remove from the heat add the cheese and butter and combine until melted.
- Season with S&P, Serve.