Recipe Type: Rice and Sides
- 1 Small Onion, peeled and diced
- 1.5 cup Diced butternut squash
- 0.25 cup White wine
- 1 us liquid quart chicken stock
- 0.25 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cup Risotto
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Sage leaves
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Place the Copper Chef on medium heat and add the oil and the butter. Add the onion and butternut squash and cook until tender.
- Add the risotto, cinnamon and sage, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook until the risotto absorbs the wine. Repeat with the chicken stock in small amounts until all the stock is absorbed and risotto is tender and creamy.
- Add the cream, S&P and cheese mix.