Copper Chef 11” Square Fry Pan
Recipe Type: Seafood
- 1 pound salmon minced
- 0.5 cup Panko
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mince salmon fillet either in a food processor or with knife
- In a bowl add the minced salmon, ½ cup panko, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Mix to incorporate all the ingredients. Form into 4 patties.
- Lightly dredge each patty in panko to form a light crust on the outside of each patty.
- Heat Copper Chef Pan to Med to High heat. Add oil.
- Cook each patty 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve on a brioche bun with honey mustard sauce, arugula, and tomatoes.