Deep Dish Stuffed Crust Pizza
Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Pizza
- 12 ounce Pizza Dough
- 4 ounce pizza sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounce parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 slice pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Roll out the pizza dough square, slightly larger than the pan and place in the pan
- Let edges go up the side of the pan. Around the edges spread 1 cup of cheese around the edges.
- Fold the edges over the cheese. Tuck the edges in to form the stuffed crust.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the center of the pizza, top with remaining cheese, lay pepperoni slices over the cheese
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the pizza
- Place the pan in the oven 20-30 minutes until you get a golden crust.
- Remove from oven, slice, top with fresh basil, and Enjoy