Recipe Type: Eggs
- 30 Eggs
- 4 cup diced potatoes
- 1 yellow diced onion
- 0.5 cup Green pepper diced
- 0.5 cup Red pepper diced
- 0.5 cup yellow pepper diced
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper and parsley. Whisk until the egg mixture is smooth.
- Place the Copper Chef Pan on the stove on medium heat,
- Add the oil, onions and potatoes, cook for a few minutes
- Next pour in the egg mixture, peppers, and cheese, mix.
- Place the Copper Chef Pan into the preheated oven cook for 2 hours
- Remove from the oven and let the pan cool
- Remove frittata from the pan cut out a wedge and Enjoy.