Chicken Tikka Masala
Copper Chef 11" Square Fry Pan
Recipe Type: Chicken
- 1.5 pound chicken breast diced
- 0.25 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 2 cup tomato puree
- 2 Onion diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon Ground coriander
- 1.5 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground cardamom
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoon Paprika
- 0.5 teaspoon Cayenne
- In a bowl add in the chicken, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and cilantro. Mix and refrigerate for at least 1 hour preferably overnight
- Place the Copper Chef pan over medium heat, add in butter
- Once the butter has melted, add in the onion and ginger sweat for a few minutes. Then add in the spices and cook for a minute.
- Next pour in the tomato puree simmer a few minutes before adding in the marinated chicken mixture.
- Cover and simmer on low to medium heat for 20-30 minutes
- Serve over basmati rice, garnish with chopped cilantro and Enjoy.