Copper Chef 11" Square Fry Pan
Recipe Type: Holiday Recipes
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 2 clove Garlic
- 0.5 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 Whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound shrimp, medium sized
1. Fill a copper chef with an inch of water. Add the bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns, cloves and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Insert the steam rack. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Meanwhile, skewer the shrimp. When the water is boiling, cook the shrimp skewers until they turn bright pink and are fully cooked; about 4 minutes.
4. Chill the shrimp skewers until cold. Serve with cocktail sauce.