Coper Chef Cookie Sheets
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1.33333 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 crescent dough sheets
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1 egg for egg wash
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- 1 cup pretzels, cut in half
- 0 candy eyes
- 0 red dots
- 0 brown dots
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll a crescent dough sheet on a lightly floured cutting board and flatten all edges.
2. Spread 2/3 cups of the peanut butter evenly over the crescent dough, leaving an inch of one of the longer sides exposed.
3. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips and half of the pretzel crumbs over the peanut butter.
4. Brush the exposed dough with egg wash. Roll the dough towards the exposed end to create a roulade.
5. Cut into five 2” rounds. Repeat with the second sheet of crescent dough.
6. Place 9 of the cut rounds, swirl-side up, in a Copper Chef Cookie Sheet. You will have an extra roll to enjoy another time!
7. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
8. Transfer the rolls to a cooling rack; cool completely. Pipe or spread some chocolate icing over each roll to cover the top. Poke candy eyes into the icing and a candy dot for a nose. Stick the pretzel halves into the top of the roll to create reindeer ears.