One Pot Pasta Caprese
Copper Chef XL Pan
Recipe Type: Pasta
- 12 ounce penne pasta
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 4 clove Garlic, sliced
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cup Chicken broth
- 1.5 cup Heavy Cream
- 0.25 cup pecorino
- 4 ounce pearl mozzarella
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
1. Warm the olive oil in a Copper Chef XL, over medium-high heat. Add the onion and saute until softened, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the penne, tomatoes, chicken broth and heavy cream.
3. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente and the sauce is reduced, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
4. Stir in the pecorino cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Plate the pasta. Top with pearl mozzarella and basil.