Copper Chef XL Pan
Recipe Type: Beef
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2.5 pound Lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.5 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cup mashed potatoes
- 0 chives, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Warm the olive oil in a Copper Chef XL Pan on the stove top over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until softened (about 4 mins.).
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 min.).
- Add the ground beef. Use the back of a wooden spoon to break the meat into chunks. Cook, stirring often, until the meat is fully cooked (about 12 mins.).
- Sprinkle the flour over the cooked meat and stir to combine. Add the Worcestershire sauce, vegetable broth, tomatoes, and mixed vegetables.
- Cook, stirring often, until the liquid begins to boil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from the heat. Carefully spread the mashed potatoes over the meat mixture.
- Place the Copper Chef XL Pan into the preheated oven and cook until the potatoes are warmed through (about 25 mins.).
- Garnish with chives if desired.