Copper Chef XL Pan
Recipe Type: Beef
- 2.5 pound Lean ground beef
- 4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.5 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Warm the olive oil in a Copper Chef XL Pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the ground beef to the Copper Chef. Use the back of a wooden spoon to break the meat into chunks. Cook, stirring often, until the meat is fully cooked, about -12 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the flour over the cooked meat; stir to combine. Add the Worcestershire sauce, vegetable broth, tomatoes and mixed vegetables.
5. Cook, stirring often, until the liquid begins to boil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from the heat. Carefully spread the mashed potatoes over the meat mixture.
6. Place the Copper Chef into the preheated oven and cook until the potatoes are warmed through, about 25 minutes.
7. Garnish with chives, if desired.