Irish Soda Bread Pull Apart Loaf
Copper Chef XL Pan
Recipe Type: Bread
- 5.5 cup All purpose flour
- 0.333333 cup sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cup raisins
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 6 teaspoon butter, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and raisins; stir to combine.
2. Add 2 cups of the buttermilk and mix to form a dough. Continue adding small amounts of additional buttermilk until the dough comes together. The dough should barely be sticky.
3. Form the dough into a disk and place on a cutting board. Using a bench caper, divide the dough into two equal parts. Keep cutting each mound of dough in half until there are 16 equal mounds of dough. Roll each piece of dough into a tight ball.
4. Place the dough balls into a Copper Chef XL. Use kitchen shears to cut an “x” on each of the dough balls.
5. Brush the dough with the butter and bake until the top of the rolls are crusty and beginning to brown, about 40 minutes. 6. Remove from the Copper Chef XL and cool completely before serving.