BBQ Buffalo Wings
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Chicken
- 2 dozens raw wings, dry
- 0.5 cup hot pepper sauce
- 0.5 cup BBQ sauce
- 0.5 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 us liquid quart Oil for frying
1. Place the casserole pan on the stovetop. Fill the Pan halfway with oil.
2. Over med-high heat, heat the oil to 375° F.
3. Carefully fry half of the wings at a time inside the Casserole Pan until cooked and golden. Don’t over load pan, fry in small batches.
4. In a bowl, combine hot pepper sauce, BBQ sauce, and sweet chili sauce.
5. Toss cooked wings into the sauce before serving.