Mac & Cheese
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Pasta
- 2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked
- 6 cup cheddar, shredded
- 0.75 cup topping
- 7 cup Cream
- 1 carton butter
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Bring the cream and butter to a boil in the Casserole Pan.
3. In a bowl, toss cheddar cheese and cornstarch. Combine with cream and butter mixture. Stir until creamy.
4. Fold in the cooked macaroni. Bake, covered, in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Top with additional 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar. Bake for 10 minutes before serving.