BBQ Brisket & Fried Bread Bowl
Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Bread
- 3 pound beef brisket
- 1 us liquid quart Beef broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 2 us liquid quart Oil for frying
- 1 pound Warm cooked Mac and cheese or other favorite filler
1. Heat brisket and beef broth in the Casserole Pan on high heat. Cover with the lid. Bring to a boil, then reduce. Simmer until tender, about 2 hours.
2. Combine onion powder, garlic powder, and BBQ sauce.
3. Shred cooked brisket, and mix in the seasoned BBQ sauce.
4. Serve brisket inside the Fried Bread Bowl or atop mac & cheese.
Fried Bread Bowl (Makes 8)
1. Place the casserole pan on the stovetop. Fill the Pan halfway with oil.
2. Over med-high heat, heat the oil to 375 F.
3. Shape 2 oz. dough around a metal bowl or ladle.
4. Carefully submerge in hot oil for 1-2 minutes with tongs or a ladle. Release and cook for 2-3 additional minutes or until golden. Repeat to fry eight bowls. Don’t over load pan, fry in small batches.
5. Use bread bowl as a serving dish for mac and cheese or other favorites.