Reuben Roll-Up Ring
Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Bread
- 1 crescent roll, pop dough
- 0.5 pound pastrami
- 0.5 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon milk
1. Unroll the dough and separate into individual triangles. Place a small bowl in the center of the pan (see inset photo). This will help you construct a ring. Arrange the pastry triangles around the bowl with the longest points hanging over the edge of the pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3. Roll 2 pieces of pastrami and 2 slices of cheese together on a countertop. Repeat until all pastrami and cheese is rolled. Place one roll onto each pastry triangle. Fold the dough over & roll up.
4. Beat the egg and milk together. Use to brush the dough.
5. Place the Casserole Pan into the oven. Bake until golden.
6. Serve with Russian dressing or mustard.