Cheddar Bacon-Stuffed Cheeseburgers
Copper Chef Grill Pan
Recipe Type: Beef
- 0.5 pound bacon, cooked & chopped
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cup cheddar, shredded
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 pound ground beef
1. Combine bacon, cream cheese, cheddar, scallion, salt, and pepper.
2. Form the ground beef into six balls. Place a soda can in the center to make a well for the stuffing.
3. Stuff each burger with the cheddar mix. Set aside.
4. Place the Grill on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium. Arrange burgers on the Grill & cook for 10 minutes.
6. Heat your broiler. Place Grill under the broiler for 5 minutes.
7. Serve burgers traditionally on rolls or over a salad.