Copper Chef Grill Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 package White Chocolate Chips
- 1 package Peanut Butter Chips
- 0.5 cup Dried Cranberries
- 0.5 cup Crushed Peanuts
1. Melt chocolate, white chocolate, and peanut butter chips in 3 separate saucepans over a double boiler.
2. Pour contents of each saucepan onto the Grill.
3. Swirl with a silicone spatula.
4. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and peanuts.
5. Place Grill into the freezer for 1 hour.
6. Break chocolate bark into pieces before serving.