Peanut Butter Brownies
Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 Brownie mix
- 1.5 cup Peanut butter
- 2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (or whatever temperature it says to use on the box).
2. Make the brownies following the directions on the box. Pour into the Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan and place into the oven.
3. When done, set aside to cool. Carefully remove the brownies from the Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan and set aside.
4. Spread the peanut butter evenly on top of the brownies. Place the brownies in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Melt the chocolate chips in the Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan . Remove the brownies from the freezer and set on a steamer tray. Place on top of a wax paper sheet to catch the excess chocolate.
6. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter and spread with a cake spatula so you have a 1⁄4-inch thick top. Place in the fridge to set.
7. With a hot knife, cut the brownies into 16 servings.