Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Toss and Go Recipes
- 2 Idaho potatoes
- 1 tablespoon blackened seasoning canola or vegetable oil
1. Place the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan on the stovetop on high heat. Fill halfway with oil.
2. Cut potatoes with a spiral cutter.
3. Rest the Fry Basket on top of the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan. Place the potatoes inside.
4. Fry carefully when oil reaches 375° F. When cooked, remove fries and set aside in a dish.
5. Sprinkle fries with blackened seasoning before serving.