Copper Chef 11” Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Beef
- 4 pound stew meat diced
- 1 cup flour
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, peeled & minced
- 1 shallot, peeled & minced
- 1 cup celery, diced large
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup peas
- 3 cup carrots, cut in 2” pieces
- 1.5 pound baby potatoes, whole
- 1 rosemary
- 1 thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cup Beef broth
1. Heat the Casserole Pan on the stovetop on high. Add olive oil.
2. Dust beef with our. Brown in olive oil in small batches and then return beef to the pan.
3. Add garlic, shallots, celery, and onion. Cook for about 4 or 5 minutes.
4. Pour in red wine. Reduce. Add broth. Simmer for 40 minutes on low.
5. Add remaining ingredients. Cover. Simmer on low heat until beef is tender, about 30 minutes.
6. Serve stew alongside crusty bread.