Garlic Rosemary Steaks
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Beef
- 6 ounce beef filets
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 0 salt & pepper, to taste
- 0.5 tablespoon peppercorns
- 3 rosemary
- 1 butter
- 1 garlic, separated into cloves
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Season the filets with salt & pepper.
- Place lets in the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan. Brown in olive oil for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic, rosemary, peppercorns, and butter. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Baste every 7 minutes.
- Allow cooked steaks to rest for 10 minutes. Spoon garlic, rosemary, and peppercorns on top before serving.