Roasted Holiday Turkey & Stuffing
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Turkey
- 10 pound Turkey
- 1 butter
- 1 small onion, peeled & diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled & diced
- 1 Celery, diced
- 14 ounce bag stuffing, seasoned
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
1. Melt half the butter in the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan. Sauté vegetables until tender. Add the stuf ng and broth. Cook for 2 minutes, then set aside to cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Fill the turkey with the stuf ng and truss (wrap securely with twine).
4. Rub the turkey with remaining butter. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Place turkey carefully inside the Casserole Pan. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165° F.