Baked Ice Cream Cake
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 us liquid quart vanilla ice cream, melted
- 3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package chocolate-covered candies
- 1 butter
- 5 cup confectionery sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Combine all batter ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour batter into the Casserole Pan.
4. Bake in the oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Make the frosting: beat butter in an electric mixer. Add the milk. Slowly add sugar until creamy.
6. Place frosting in a piping bag. Cut the cake into 16 pieces. Top each with frosting before serving.